Tuesday, April 13, 2004

TANSTAAFL--Did you know, that there is no such thing as a free lunch? (TANSTAAFL)? This Blog is dedicated to that proposition. Examples will be given. Book reading recommendations and / or assignments. Bascially a general discussion, thoughts and ideas on economics. No, I'm not an economist (that may be the answer to understanding economics). But I read and so should you.


A book that changed my life is Productive Christians in an Age of Manipulators.  Written by David Chilton in a debate challenge to Ronald Sider, author of Rich Christians in an Age of Culture; this book was given me to read when I mentioned the latter book.  The results: my life was changed.  Now, the great news is that you can read it now, for free as a pdf online!  Either click on the previous for free book link OR click on the book cover below or buy a hard copy from Amazon.




More later. Remember, TANSTAAFL!

No comments: